50 Money Saving Tips from Kidspot
This excellent list from Kidspot puts together money saving tips for food, groceries, clothing, and entertainment. The tips are very detailed, creative, and practical. Here are some of the top tips in the list:
- If it costs more than $40, sleep on it before you decide to buy.
- Shop once a month for main grocery items to lessen the temptation of buying things you don’t really not need.
- Do not buy snack-sized snacks for kids; buy them in big packs and split them up into portions at home.
- Make meat-free dinner once or twice a week, because meat is more expensive than vegatables.
- Take home scrap paper from work and cut them in half for a notepad kids can doodle on or take notes.
- Cook double batches of meals and freeze the leftovers. You can easily reheat them on days when you’re in a hurry instead of eating out.
To read the full list, click here.