5 More Ways to Save Money
If you have already given your finances a make-over, here are five more ways you may have missed:
- Challenge yourself not to spend anything on non essentials for as long as you can. Think of repairing your old items, renting instead of buying, or borrowing from a friend.
- Swap fashion items within your network of friends or try swapping forums and websites.
- Reduce water and energy consumption. Swap for more energy efficient appliances even if it means more initial cost.
- Review your transport expenses. Is there an opportunity for carpooling at work? Do you often run to the grocery for only a few items? Is your car maintained properly?
- Reduce temptations to spend by dedicating your time to other projects, like a charity or a part time job.
For more information on these steps, click here.